bible quotes for success in exams

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for you are with me.


Pin On Success Quotes

Your rod and your staff.

. 1 Thessalonians 516-18 Rejoice always pray continually give thanks in all circumstances. Instead pray about everything. Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.

2 The LORD was with Joseph so that he prospered and he lived in the house of his Egyptian master. 5 Whatever you do work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord not for human masters since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. He makes me lie down in green pastures.

I pray for the grace and strength of mind to resist any form of cheating during my exam in name of Jesus. I have the spirit of excellence within me I will do extremely well in all of my exams. For this is Gods will for you in Christ Jesus.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Here are 10 Bible verses every student needs to read before their next exam. The Lord will work out his plans for my lifefor your faithful love O Lord endures forever.

Loving Lord I come before You to confess my anxiousness about my upcoming exam. Father let your favour be with me all through this exams in Jesus name 8. Dont worry about anything.

The Lord is my shepherd. My help comes from the Lord the Maker of heaven and earth. When he came to Beersheba in Judah he left his servant there 4 while he himself went a days journey into the wilderness.

Father I thank you for the wisdom of Christ which is at work in me in Jesus name. Lord in Your Word I am told to cast all my anxieties upon You. Father I declare that I shall not fail in this exams in Jesus name.

It is the Lord Christ you are serving Colossians 323-24. PRAYER FOR EXAMS SUCCESS. Meditate On The Following Scriptures For Your Exam Success.

He leads me beside still waters. A Psalm of David. So we say with confidence The.

Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done. Ephesians 518-20 Do not get drunk on wine which leads to debauchery. 1 Kings 193-8 3 Elijah was afraid and ran for his life.

My help comes from the Lord the Maker of heaven and earth. PRAYER POINTS FOR EXAMS SUCCESS. I will retain every information pertaining to my exams and as I do my exams I will answer each question with ease confidence and peace of mind.

All verses are taken from the New international version. Malcolm Forbes entrepreneur. 25 Bible verses about winning.

Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well. I have had enough Lord he saidTake my life. For I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.

This is the purpose of my prayers Lord. This exam quote is about more than just motivation it also reminds us as students that test success isnt just about putting in as many hours as possible. Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.

Work smart not just hard. Here are Inspiring bible verses when studying. As followers of Christ we should aim to get good grades not to please other people but because we.

I have more understanding than all my teachers for your testimonies are my meditation. My help comes from the Lord the Maker of heaven and earth. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.

Bible verses for success in exams Matthew 633-34. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Educations purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.

Accept Jesus as your lord and personal saviour. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his names sake. I feel tightness in my chest and I am panicking.

He came to a broom bush sat down under it and prayed that he might die. Matthew 633-34 Trust in God you will excel in your exams. I am no better than my ancestors 5 Then he lay down under the bush.

I refuse to be on the hospital bed police station or mourning the dead while my colleagues are writing exams in Jesus name. He restores my soul. Here are 15 bible verses that will make you appreciate your victories in school and make you do even better.

God has total control of my exams my exam markers my results and my future. Ephesians 320 meaning full explanation. Bible verses for success in exams Matthew 633-34.

Holy Spirit please help me remember everything that I have been taught and have read in Jesus Name. I feel tightness in my chest and I am panicking. Failure is not the opposite of success its part of success.

I am asking for You to please remove my anxiety and grant me Your peace. Father I thank you for you are the God that gives power to succeed in Jesus name. You shall remember all the way which the Lord your God has led you in the wilderness these forty years that He might humble you testing you to know what was in your heart whether you would keep His commandments or not.

Psalm 11999100 I have more understanding than. I shall not want. Bible verses for success in exams Matthew 633-34.

Praying using the following Bible verses Genesis 391-5 Psalm 11934-125 Psalm 711-7 Daniel 110 Eccl 711-12. You will do well in exams giving God the glory alonenot your lecturers or your examination markers.


Pin On Jesus


Pin On Prayers


Prayerful Inspirations A Prayer For Success Exam Prayer Inspirational Bible Quotes Prayer For Success


Pin On Simple Uncomplicated


Pin On Exam Wishes


Pin On Bible Sayings


Pin On Bible


Pin On Disciples For Jesus


Pin On Bible


Pin On Faith


Pin On College Study Planning Interview


Pin On Faithful Christian Blog


Pin On For God So Loved The World


Pin On Specially4u


Pin On Faith Encouragement


Pin On Soul Food


Pin On Bev S Prayers Christianstt


Pin On Bible


Pin On Bible Study

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel